In the meeting this week, I have ask my roommate to keep on me about completing all my work for the end of the semester. She is usually good at checking up on me and making sure that I'm staying focused, but I need her to be super duper tough on me. She is my personal nagger. Imma regret this later on because she is a good nagger. She bugs me now with all the nagging about doing my work and not having the T.V. on at the same time. She has agreed to make sure that I cut all ties with my T.V. and Facebook for the rest of the semester.
Keanae has her handsful as well. She has plenty of test and quizzes to study for and i'm going to make sure that she studys hard. I have set up times with her every night to study nonstop for an hour per subject for the rest of the semester. Along with the non stop studying, i have been told to confiscate her phone. She talks non stop on her phone and it becomes her biggest distraction. We are shooting for all "A's."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment