skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Steps
It is getting a little hard completing all my steps. This are just getting so stressful and I can't focus much anymore. I'm trying to keep my good grades so I can graduate on time which is one of my steps
1 comment:
Ben Ojei
April 15, 2009 at 11:20 AM
sorry to hear that buddy! don't worry, it will pay off in the long run!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Althia's World
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(33)
▼
April
(8)
IALHEA Youth and Social Justice Conference and sou...
Business Meeting
Sunday Meeting
Steps...
Steps
Buddy System
First Steps
Reflecting on Fear
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
About Me
Althia G.
View my complete profile
sorry to hear that buddy! don't worry, it will pay off in the long run!
ReplyDelete