I always aim to make my mom proud and keep her happy. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that she will be thrilled about the amount of money I will make with the career I have chosen. No matter what she is going to accept anything that I want to do, but she will always worry about me. Money isn't everything in the world to her, but she does not want to see me struggle like she is because all she has to pay for herself and everyone else. I'm on all loans for school, so she is working her tail off to pay for them; in addition, looking for another job. I have to to be marketable and get a job that will allow me to help her pay for the loans. However, my hope to make more money in the future is allowing me not to fret so much. I know how to save money and budget so I'm not too worried. I will have stability financially. the fear of disappointment is eating me up inside. I have to prove so much to everyone and to my mom. I am my own person and I'm allowed to do what makes me comfortable and happy. I will make due with what I have. I have more than one goal; so whatever I do, I will be fine financially.
I have an issue with survival fear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you're right! Great blog miss!
ReplyDeleteBen O