Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Sunday Meeting
I sat down had some "me" time. This Sunday I realized how much I have gotten accomplish; however, I feel so behind. Last week I did slack off on completing my theory paper, but my first step for this week was to get halfway done with my paper; I did that in one day. I was able to send out e mails to students interested in my non profit org and I received three of those e-mails back. I decided that will accomplish everything that I need to do. There have been e-mails that I have not got responses to, so I made sure to write down that I needed to resend those e-mails during the week. I have resent those e-mails and have one person respond back. On my list, I included my plans of continuing to do my research paper, even though it hasn't been assigned yet, I needed to e-mail Angela about talking to someone at her son's school; accomplished that. I think that the Sunday planning helped me get more organized, even though I have a planner to let me remember things I need to do. I was able to go back over my planner and make sure tha ti got everythign done and add more things to my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great job on the sunday meeting... it does make you realize that there is a lot you've done and there is a lot to be done...
ReplyDelete